FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Weather at cruising altitude

More
5 years 2 months ago #1665 by gulchynsky
Hi!
When I'm at cruising altitude sky though weather update always is clear. Wnen I'm on the airport or climbing I can see rain and clouds but not at cruising alt. What can be a problem?
More
5 years 1 month ago #1666 by SilloAdmin
Which sim?
How high? FL
What connection to the FS? (FSUIPC / SimConnect ...)

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1667 by gulchynsky
FSX
Above about FL 250
Connected with FSUIPC
More
5 years 1 month ago #1669 by SilloAdmin
Ok.
Please change your Weather update interval.
Or, if registration version and FSX, change Weather mode to "Model File Mode" . You must set FSX Path.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 1 month ago #1672 by gulchynsky
Thanks for your answer. If the version not registered "Model File Mode" doesn't work? And FSX Path is the main folder of FSX, right?
More
5 years 1 month ago #1673 by SilloAdmin
Yes, main folder of fsx.exe
Start both with admin rights?

More
5 years 1 month ago #1674 by gulchynsky
Yes, it starts with admin rights. Could you tell me how to connect with Simconnect? I downloaded it but I'm not super it's working. Simconnect and registered version are necessary to use model file?
More
5 years 1 month ago #1675 by SilloAdmin
Yes. Preferably "FSUIPC & Simconnect".
Simconnect was installed together with the FSX.

1. Set path to fsx.exe (main folder)
2. Select "FSUIPC & Simconnect" -> FSrealWX -> Settings -> Interface, there after restart FSrealWX.
3. Select Weather mode model file. see Image previous page.
4. Connect and Download WX

More
5 years 1 month ago #1676 by gulchynsky
I'll try it. Thanks so much :)
More
5 years 1 month ago #1677 by gulchynsky
So, I made all of them and there is no changes. When I am at the airport weather is current and visible but at cruising altitude there are still no clouds, the sky is clear :(
Time to create page: 1.167 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.