FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Missing airport in historical weather

More
4 years 2 months ago #2297 by Mnuk
Hi

When I download the weather in history, it is missing there for Central and Eastern Europe, such as the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary,... Russia, but also Italy. Current weather yes, historical is not. Eg Prague (LKPR), etc.

Please please, fix it.
Thanks Jirka
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
4 years 1 month ago #2312 by Mnuk
37/5000
Is there anything you can do about it, please?

Thanks. Mnuk
More
4 years 1 month ago #2314 by SilloAdmin
I will look at the problem. FSrealWX Pro is however out of date.
I wonder why Hirstory weather is used.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 1 month ago #2318 by Mnuk
Why do I use weather history?
If I want to fly in some extreme conditions that occurred when I was not at the pc, it is clear :)

Some time ago the weather could be downloaded for any place two months back, now it is no longer possible for Central, Eastern and Southern Europe... just "No metar found".
I tried to test the new version of FSrealWX 3.0, it is not there too.

Thanks Mnuk
More
4 years 1 month ago #2319 by SilloAdmin
Please give me a date and the ICAO for history weather. I want to check the database.
History weather is not yet built into FSrealWX 3.0. If desired, I will implement that.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
4 years 1 month ago #2320 by Mnuk
For example March 8, 2020, 10 AM
not available metars in

Czech republic ... LKPR, LKKV, LKKB, LKTB, LKCV
Slovakia ... LZIB, LZKZ, LZZI, LZSL
Poland ... EPWA, EPPO
Hungary ... LHDC ...

but right next to Germany, Austria are available.

So I use historical weather often when I want to fly in interesting conditions.

Thanks Mnuk
More
4 years 1 month ago #2321 by SilloAdmin
OK. I'm working on it and already have a guess.
You are probably using NOAA weather. Please switch to VATSIM or IVAO weather and test again.
Thank you

More
4 years 1 month ago #2322 by Mnuk
IVAO or VATSIM, it doesn't matter, I think this setting doesn't affect historical metars..
I tried the function "Export Metar File" and in the created file just my favorite airports are missing.
In the exported file of actual weather my airports are, in historical weather they are not.

Thanks Mnuk
Time to create page: 1.237 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.