FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Stopped updating weather in FS2004

More
8 years 5 months ago #945 by Eagleone1
Hi friends,

I have the latest version of FSrealWX v2 -Freeware, and although the program sends the weather status in my FS2004 through FSUIPC 3.9, the weather does not change in the simulator and seems everything clear with no winds. This was happened after with the two last updates of the program. With previous versions everything worked just fine.

Any ideas please?

Thanks a lot

George
More
8 years 5 months ago #946 by SilloAdmin
what kind of mode you used in your previous version

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
8 years 5 months ago #947 by Eagleone1
Hi Silo,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I have never changed this settings and worked just fine.
What do you suggest?
More
8 years 5 months ago #948 by Eagleone1
Hi Sillo,

I changed the weather from auto mode to normal setting and worked ok.

Thanks any way

Regards

George
More
8 years 5 months ago #949 by SilloAdmin
Weather-Mode "Model File" is not for FS2004. :(

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eagleone1
Time to create page: 0.968 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.