FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Weather updates in X-Plane 10

More
8 years 4 months ago #982 by glc57703
I recently upgraded to the most recent version of FSrealWX, pro edition, that I have registered, and ever since I down loaded the newer verion, I dont get weather updates, like I did on the previous version. Not sure whether I did something wrong in the set uup or what. I have the SPrealWX plugin installed in my X-plane, and have verified the IP address and the other code in the Weather program, but still not getting the weather updates. Can someone please help me with this. my email is: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thanks in advance for your assistance
More
8 years 4 months ago #983 by glc57703
I have just noticed that it also is not updating the weather in X-plane 10. Checking with the program for my present position at FL300, the program is showing winds of 64kts, however what is showing in xplane is 105kts
More
8 years 3 months ago #984 by glc57703
:( What does it take to get a response for assistance. I have explained the issue, disregard the second reply, I found it to be ok, however it does still not display current METAR's during the flight, as it did in the previoius version. So what does it take for some assistance????? When I click on "last messge" all I get is connected to client server and the IP address which is correct. How what do I set to fix this issue??????

I certainly would appreciate a reply to my email listed above in the first message???
Please help, I purchased this program, because of the features, now one does not work, this is not good!!!!!!
Gary L Crown
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
8 years 3 months ago #990 by SilloAdmin
Hello
sorry for the late reply. I had to work a lot.
I have tested again the version with "X Plane" and with me does.
Is "FSrealWX" connected to "X Plane"?

see statusbar

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.956 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.