FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSrealWX doesn't work with my FSX SE

More
7 years 9 months ago #1195 by Prinses1
I installed the software on the same D-drive where you can find my fsx steam edition My programfiles (x86)are on my C-drive
I use for the moment the evaluation version but when using the program it says there is no communication with fsx?
Did I install correctly? I would like FSrealWX to adjust the QNH in my plane?
Can you help me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
7 years 9 months ago #1196 by SilloAdmin
FSUIPC and/or Simconnect installed?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prinses1
More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #1345 by Taxi George
Silo, I have the same problem. The 'Connect to FS ' is flashing but it doesn't connect. I have simconnect.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Taxi George. Reason: No replies
More
7 years 2 months ago #1348 by SilloAdmin
I need more data.!
FSX / P3D
FSrealWX run with admin rights?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
7 years 1 week ago #1430 by vladolp95
FSX SE Wont connect. How to connect? Simconnect.. Runing with admin. HELP
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #1550 by Father Etard
I'm having the same problem. I have FSX SE. I have simconnect and FSUIPC enabled. I think it needs a path to connect to flight simulator, but I'm not sure what folder to connect it to.
Time to create page: 1.069 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.