FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

FSrealWX V2 and WIN10-64 System Error

More
6 years 5 months ago #1508 by tayas42
Hi, All,

lately decided to purchase the PRO version hoping to start using it on my FS2004, FSX and
X-Plane 10-11.

Unfortunately, after installing and trying to run the program through its desktop icon, faced
system error notification telling me that few DLL 's are missing. Those DLL' s are:
MSVCP200.dll // MSVCP100.dll // MSVCR100.dll and similar
All of them are placed (and few more) in WIN10 / System32 folder.

Managed to D/L other versions which turned to be identical, but still with same system response.
Would be happy to learn how to solve that issue and enjoy what I paid for.

Thanks, Regards,
Aaron Dagan .
More
6 years 5 months ago #1511 by SilloAdmin
But you are the only one with this problem.
I tested FSrealWx on all my systems and found no errors or missing dlls.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 years 5 months ago #1512 by tayas42
Thanks for your response.
Allow me to tell you that I tried install on WIN10-64 PRO version - my main PC, and got the system error notice.

As an alternate, I installed on my LENOVO lap-top machine with WIN7-64 Ultimate, and the program operates with no problem....
Funny as it may sound....

Anyway, I rather likes it on my 2nd PC....Do I have to install the "BRIDGE" program also on the laptop or on the main PC?

Thanks.
More
6 years 5 months ago #1513 by SilloAdmin
FSrealWX-Bridge on main PC on running the FSX/P3D.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
6 years 5 months ago #1514 by lichfield1956@gmail.com
Hi Aaron.. sorry to hear - it's frustrating when something doesn't work. I loaded up my app today in P3d V4 and all worked smoothly - with Windows 10 64 bit. I'd look at where all your files are getting placed - they must be going awry somewhere... Good Luck! Phil
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 0.901 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.