FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

To purchase a registration key

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1719 by mzoe
Replied by mzoe on topic To purchase a registration key
Hello All,
Just downloaded and tried FSrealWX2 Pro and have made a donation. Pls verify as soon as possible, or what delay can I expect.
Thank you for this very nice program, I was looking so long for such as these is. Still happy FS9 user.
Regards
Michael
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1720 by SilloAdmin
I can not find the deposit. Please give me your paypal email.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1725 by AHS6370
I did a donation (15 Euros) yesterday and did no get the key.
Attached my pay pal receipt.
thanks in advanced
luis sanz
Attachments:
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1726 by SilloAdmin
They key was sent on 2019/03/22.
i will send again.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #1727 by SilloAdmin
You can also see your key in the FSrealWX profile.

More
4 years 11 months ago #1877 by rubiran17325
Good day. Great program. How do you purchase? I am following conversations, but not seeing any clickable links. Any help is greatly appreciated. Again, great work!!!

Cheers!!
More
4 years 11 months ago #1878 by SilloAdmin
Hello
The purchase is not possible at the moment, because FSrealWX 3.0 will be released soon. If your trial has expired, then please contact me directly on our email and we will find a solution.

More
4 years 10 months ago #1880 by rubiran17325
Sure, I can do that. What's the email? I am guessing it is not This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thanks in advance.
More
4 years 8 months ago #1940 by G-AZZA
Get an error trying to view the order!!
More
4 years 8 months ago #1941 by SilloAdmin
You can also see your key in the FSrealWX-Account profile.

Time to create page: 1.195 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.