FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

More
5 years 1 month ago #1678 by scootersm
Newbie was created by scootersm
Hey there haven't downloaded yet......I'm curious on what to do, I'm a 2004 user for now. What version do I need and any other downloads to go with it? Will it transfer to FSX SE when I'm ready? When the new version comes out is it a new purchase? Sounds like a great deal since I'm a real weather flier! I'm down to using REX real weather but it does not do upper winds and temps causing AC to overspeed and crash with changes in direction and velocity.

Thanks Scooter
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #1716 by scootersm
Replied by scootersm on topic Newbie
Just purchased it. I can't wait to hear back.......I didn't know to wait or not for Vers 3 ?
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #1717 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Newbie
Hello. Email was sent.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Time to create page: 0.779 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.