FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Users please help me.

More
5 years 1 week ago #1773 by Fabiofsx
Really disoriented about program behavior, i try to ask to skilled users.
Path planned on FSX from LIMJ to LIRF (around 250NM) in a IFR flight.
FSrealWX setted in NORMAL MODE (Model file doesn't work for me) with radius on 200 NM and update in 20 minutes.
FSrealWX download and inject correctly the initial weather condition in starting airport LIMJ as ai can see in the FSX weather situation .
After initialing, FSrealWX did 3 updates during the path.
Update 1 at 21:58, when my aircraft was at 160 NM from destination LIRF
Update 2 at 22:18 when my aircraft was at 46 NM from destination.
And Update 3 when i was already landed.
In update 1 there is NO trace of LIRF in the list of the weather situation sent by FSrealWX .
In update 2, LIRF is present in the list of weather condition sent by FSrealWX .
Anybody can explain me for what reason despite the radius setting for update distance is on 200 NM, in the update 1 when i was at 160NM from destination, FSrealWX don't sent any weather data to LIRF?
The RADIUS is intended from AIRCRAFT or from DEPARTURE AIRPORT?
Anybody here have same problem?

File Attachment:

File Name: TEST1.txt
File Size:515 KB
Attachments:
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #1776 by Fabiofsx
Replied by Fabiofsx on topic Users please help me.
At this point i can't do nothing different than to answer to my self.
I apologize for that, but after a new test, simply, i think that the program for same reason, doesn't work on long paths.
I just landed in Barcellona LEBL after a take of from Rome LIRF.
the path was 477 NM long, and i set the radius this time on 250NM for update in NORMAL MODE.
Checking the log file, in the 5 updates did by the program every 20 minutes, the only trace of LEBL is in the last update when I was already landed
No trace of LEBL airport when I was at 167 NM and 39 NM from it, but at the same time, for some incredible reason i can see in the log that weather condition have been sent to stations in Italy at more than 300 NM away.
I think that FSrealWX can work correctly just starting and landing in the same airport doing flight remaining around like littles private planes do in real life:
But in liners simulation with paths beyond 300 or 400 NM with disappointment i give up.

File Attachment:

File Name: TEST2.txt
File Size:754 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Fabiofsx.
More
5 years 1 week ago #1782 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Users please help me.
I am currently focusing on FSrealWX 3.0. Can you test FSrealWX v3?

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 1 week ago #1783 by Fabiofsx

SilloAdmin wrote: I am currently focusing on FSrealWX 3.0. Can you test FSrealWX v3?

Having the chance to have it i can for sure to test it for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
More
5 years 1 week ago #1786 by Fabiofsx
Great dubt incoming....
Tell me Silvio.
Before leaving from an airport for a planned IFR flight, and before to download wearher, is it necessary to IMPORT that flight in the FSrealWX tab "flight planner" or not?
I mean, do you think that importing the entire path on FSrealWX there can be more chance tha it follow the aircraft correctly?
More
5 years 1 week ago #1787 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Users please help me.
No, it is not necessary to import the flight plan. It does not change the weather.
Maybe later. Maybe I will set the weather directly from the destination airport if there is a flight plan.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #1796 by Fabiofsx
Did 2 test again.
Using setting MODEL FILE from Genova LIMJ to Rome LIRF, during the path, i received 4 updates but all referred to station around 100 NM backside respect my position. Looks that the getting position is in delay respect the real.
And again using NORMAL MODE (that sometimes works and some not) i still don't understand for what reason despite the slider is setted on 250 NM of radius for update ever 20 minutes, if i flight for example to Barcellona, checking on the log file i can see that FSrealWX have sent for the first time an update about Barcellona airport just when i was already landed.
A don't sent anything when i was at 172 and 47 NM from this airport.
May be i have to think that the calculated position id random?
Anybody have noticed about same problems?
Should I consider the weather situation on final airport in general, accepting it without expecting a great precision of data between FSrealWX and FSX?
5 day that I become crazy in flyng to test and try to understand i which way the program works.
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Fabiofsx.
Time to create page: 1.017 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.