FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Cant send all stations...

More
9 years 6 months ago #368 by Rhinozherous
Hello!

First, I want to say thank you! I use your tool for msfsx, and it is just great!

But with XPlane 10.30 I have a problem.
I think that FSrealwx and XPlane are communicating (it reacts when I start XPlane) but when it tries to send the stations it stops at the first, with error: "Cant send all stations to FS" or so.

I use actual XPUIPC, Xplane is a fresh install and update.
Maybe I have done something wrong with the Port setting, because I dont know how to set it right... :-)

Thank you and greetings!
More
9 years 6 months ago #371 by Rhinozherous
Absolute no solution? :(
More
9 years 6 months ago #373 by SilloAdmin

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
9 years 6 months ago #375 by Rhinozherous
Hmm okay, but I just wrote it for info...
What could be the cause of this error?
More
9 years 6 months ago #376 by SilloAdmin
XFUIPC does not include all functions of FSUIPC.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
9 years 6 months ago #377 by Rhinozherous
I thought XPUIPC is the FSUIPC for Xplane... I am confused. :)
Is this not a version for Xplane?
More
9 years 6 months ago #378 by SilloAdmin

Rhinozherous wrote: I thought XPUIPC is the FSUIPC for Xplane... I am confused. :)
Is this not a version for Xplane?

Yes, but the function for weather setting is not included, because xplane have a other weather mode.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #379 by Rhinozherous
Okay I understand that.
But this means there is no FSrealWX version for Xplane?
If there is an version for xplane, what other plugin do I have to install?

Sorry for asking so much, but if there is an way to get your great tool working on XP, I want to know it :-)

I have the plugin (v1.00.57) in my plugins folder. First I tried to start it just with this plugin. But the only effect was that there was a text with "connecting to server" or so... nothing further happens, no weatherchange or other message.
Than I thought I have to start the client too (this one I use with FSX before starting FSX) and this was the situation where I get the message with "Cant send all stations"...
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Rhinozherous.
More
9 years 6 months ago #380 by SilloAdmin
Please select interface of FSrealWX.

Set Client/Server.
See first image
wiki.fsrealwx.net/doku.php?id=en:xprealwx:getting_started

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rhinozherous
More
9 years 6 months ago #381 by Rhinozherous
All clear now. Sorry about my stupidity, but I had only downloaded FSrealWX LITE :oops:

Now I have tried the Pro V2 Demo version... at this time I can not buy it, when I get it right?
If it is available, i will buy it :)

Thank you
Time to create page: 1.343 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.