FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Lag while updating weather with Skymaxx pro

More
9 years 1 month ago #610 by AEE 610
Hello there!

First of all i wanted to congratulate you for this awesome piece of free weather program!

Whenever i use skymaxxpro clouds and the weather updates i get an awful lag spike for 2-4 seconds and i always fear a crash :(

I was wondering if there is anything you can do to fix this issue or not

Keep up the good work!
More
9 years 1 month ago #614 by liser
The same thing happens to me. In fact, but not often I get a crash.
More
9 years 1 month ago #631 by AEE 610
Can someone answer us then please? Is this going to be fixed or is there a fix or is this not depedable on Fsrealwxpro?
More
9 years 1 month ago #632 by SilloAdmin
I have no idea or solution. I do not use and do not own Skymaxx.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
More
9 years 1 month ago #633 by AEE 610
Aw, ok thanks anyway. Keep up the good work

cheers
More
8 years 11 months ago #684 by captain_alligator
On my PC, Skymaxx Pro stutters even without XPrealWX running.
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #720 by CRXCR

On my PC, Skymaxx Pro stutters even without XPrealWX running.

Same here - Moving the Maximum and Minimum Cloud Size sliders in the SkyMaxx config utility more to the left (better performance) seems to have fixed that for me. You do lose some of the depth and detail though :(
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by CRXCR.
Time to create page: 0.957 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.