FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

METAR Not found for an Airport

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #2504 by niksan29

Freeman23 wrote: Just one thing: It's opening was very fast before but now I wait around 5 minutes to read program airports. Is it normal?

my opening has also become longer, but it’s logical now the database works, but it takes me much less than 5 minutes to opening, about 30 seconds now with 19308 ICAO;)

Cheers!
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by niksan29.
More
3 years 10 months ago #2505 by SilloAdmin
Small update Build 2069 Open BETA.
Reading PMDG AIRAC is now faster. You can save the AIRAC in the database, then it will be even faster.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freeman23, niksan29
More
3 years 10 months ago #2506 by thy4001
Hello, I am trying the latest beta now and so far so good it read all the pmdg files very well and updated the datebase gonna try a flight in an hour
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
Time to create page: 0.832 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.