FSrealWX - Weather AddOn for Flightsimulators FS2004, FSX, P3D and Xplane

Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Xplane 12 beta no work

More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #3163 by Simo marin
I downloaded and installed FSrealWX 3.0 BETA3.1.0.2237 the plugin was installed in the folder of xplane 12 I have configured the interface to connect to xplane, as I did in xplane 11 I own this software, I start the simulator and the plugin is not displayed in the interface, download the metar, but I can not access it, then you can not connect to the simulator, it is as if not detected ,xplane 12 latest beta version
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by Simo marin. Reason: Error
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #3164 by SilloAdmin
Replied by SilloAdmin on topic Xplane 12 beta no work
Try installing this vcredist 2017.
Probably the msvctr.dll is missing.

aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by SilloAdmin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
1 year 1 month ago #3166 by Simo marin
Replied by Simo marin on topic Xplane 12 beta no work
The problem is that in the program configuration for xplane when selecting the path, the xplane.exe icon does not appear and does not detect the simulator so it does not work, I do not know why the folders if they appear and the icon does not, what can I do, any solution to this?
More
1 year 1 month ago #3167 by SilloAdmin
Just select the folder for XPlane without xplane.exe
For Xplane 12, you don't need to specify a folder.
Just connect to XPrealWX. See instructions on page 25.

If you find an error, then please give me exactly about your system. Which sim (FSX / P3D / Xplane). Which connection (FSUIPC / SimConnect / FSrealWX-Bridge). Which OS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: niksan29
More
1 year 1 month ago #3170 by Simo marin
Where is the installation manual, it does not appear in the program documents, and it is not on the web.
More
1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #3171 by SilloAdmin
See the FSrealWX 3.0 installation directory.
XPrealWX requires FSrealWX 3.0 for the weather data. 

Last edit: 1 year 1 month ago by SilloAdmin.
More
1 year 1 month ago #3177 by Simo marin
I finally installed it and it works as it always did,the problem was simple,it always excludes the windows defender simulators folder,I checked it and it was not there,so I made it install it and it works perfect.
My apologies for having bothered with something so simple,I will make some flights and put some screenshots and recommend it of course.Thank you very much for your help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin, niksan29
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #3221 by neb
Replied by neb on topic Xplane 12 beta no work
By following the manual page 25 it works now!
The issue was the TCP Port which wasn't the same!
Let's test it now:-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilloAdmin
Time to create page: 1.159 seconds

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.